09 Apr When was the last time your business did a Social Media Audit? – Here’s a cheat sheet to keep your accounts fresh!
A Social Media Audit should be your businesses first step to creating the best looking / easiest to navigate page in the business!
First up you’re going to need the login details to every social account your business has – wrap those precious passwords up in a document so you never lose them and store them in a place where you and your team will always have easy access.
There are a number of different steps involved in an audit process, so we have put together a checklist to help you manage your first one more efficiently!
- Are your profile and cover photos mobile friendly, clear and legible?
- Does your page have a clear “page name” for search ranking purposes?
- Is your left menu bar ordered correctly, do they all contain information? If not, they should be replaced or removed.
- Have you linked your social media accounts to Facebook?
- Does the page have all their social handles with a similar username?
- Are all of the business details correct?
- Does the page have an effective action button linked to either a call now, shop now, contact us, etc.
- Is your page verified?
- Do you post engaging photos and is the copy length appropriate?
- Does the page have an auto message reply when someone messages the page?
- Are there at least two admin in case something happens?
- Do you have Instagram Business set up?
If you’ve been managing a page for some time, it’s also a great idea to do an audit to make sure your accounts are fresh!